View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 08:30 AM   #444
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Cela hadn't been paying much attention to Tollers - he was in and out of the kitchen often enough that she hadn't felt the need to supervise his every action.

That's what she had thought.

She was just turning around to ask him if there was anything he needed when she heard him comment to Gable, "Come sit down and have a piece of pie." She whirled around and spotted one of the apple pies she had set out to cool now sitting on the table in front of Tollers - with whole slices' worth missing!

"My pie!" Cela exclaimed indignantly. "Tollers, what ever do you think you're doing?" Both Tollers and Gable had frozen, caught in the act. "That was for dinner tonight, you ought to know that! And you ought to know that the food in this kitchen isn't just for your personal pleasure!" As she raged, she snatched the disfigured pie from in front of Tollers and set it back on the shelf next to the others. "Really, I would expect better of you, and maybe I ought to have a word to Master Dick about all this, because it seems lately like every time we turn around you've gotten up to something. Really! Now what have you got to say for yourself?"