View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 01:06 AM   #443
Crystal Cobweb

Jadelen leaned against the wall which sent shivers down her spine as the wall was cold. She wondered where to start looking for her friend Cir. Knowing Cir, Jadelen assumed she would perhaps be outside exploring, or in the kitchen up to mischief, or even still sleeping! Her eyes wondered around the room, searching the room one last time before searching other places. A group sitting around a table caught her eye, a tall elf sat there with long, braided dark hair, like Cir’s hair always is and an elf that looked somewhat like her brother Cir. It was Cir! Jadelen smiled and their beautiful grey eyes locked for a second. Cir looked a bit startled and surprised.

Cir got up and approached Jadelen excitedly. "Mae govannen!" Cir called as she reached Jadelen's side. "I am so glad you've come, the things I have to tell you!"
Jadelen smirked, “don’t just stands there! Give me a hug.”
Cir opened her arms and placed them around Jadelen. They both giggled and had a slight buzz about them, due to the excitement of seeing each other again.
“Oh, I have missed you so much my dear friend!” Jadelen said, still smiling.

Cir locked her arm in Jadelen’s as she spoke to her, “let us go sit somewhere where we won’t be interrupted.” Cir paused as her eyes searched the room for two vacant places to sit, and then carried on talking while moving towards the chairs, “now, do tell me the impossible of how you got your mother to allow you to come.” Jadelen smirked mischievously and her eyes twinkled. Cir gasped with delight, “you ran away! Oh my, you are in for a lot of trouble Jadelen. It is all worth the adventure though, isn’t it. Tell me all about it!”

Jadelen took off her deep purple cloak before sitting down and continued to talk. “I haven’t much to tell you, it was a rather dull and not an adventurous journey.” Jadelen sighed disappointingly. She continued, “It was lonely and I was worried at times but nothing did ever really frighten me or intrigue me, just a silly little footpath here and there and at times the trees looked as if they were staring down on me. I carried my bow and quivers with me just incase. I was at least hoping to use them once.”
Cir rolled her eyes “it is funny how many wish for a safe journey like yours and you and I wish for danger and excitement. So typical of you Jadelen.”

Jadelen realised they had been talking far too much about herself, she took Cir’s two hands in her own and smiled, “it is so great to see you. Really. When you first approached me you told me that you had so much to tell me! Hopefully more exciting than my rather dull story, please do tell!”