View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #3258
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
lol...Nogrod, I think Saeryn's line there was more in reference to Eodwine saying, "They could've left if they'd wanted to, like Lithor and Erbrand did." And she was more like, "No, they can't. This is their home, even if they don't like the eorl, they have to stay." And both she and I were thinking of the kids, not of the father's profession.

I think that in reality, Athanar is doing a fine job as an eorl. Saeryn just has hard feelings about Athanar taking her husband's place, and about Lithor. Apparently she has trouble letting things go.

It'll be interesting to see how Thornden is thinking at this time. I guess I should start deciding on that, shouldn't I?

And, per some comments that Elempi made, I am going to re-vise the ending of that last post a little. I'll let you know when those edits are made.

-- Foley