View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 12:17 PM   #387
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Exactly. Empowering the most suspicious would be not just stupid but kind of ununderstandable behavior. I mean why on earth anyone would do that? So the idea was (and is), naturally, empowering a vote for the most suspicious player.
Yeah, I very much misread that, which is why I was so confused.

I'm still a little confused by some of the practicalities of this on the Dead Thread side (e.g. do people have to come up with a list which orders people by suspicion? And how late to wait before a 'suspicious enough' person is voted by living?) but it seems like it worked last time, so I'm going to give it a look before I make any further comments on it. But I assume the general takeaway for the Living is that we're going to need to start voting earlier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Apart from that, Boro and Lottie and Nogrod are sort of in the "watching" cathegory (like it seems she could come back to vote for some of them if it came to it). So if the reason for her elimination should be some basic fear of Lommy being on somebody's trail, it would be one of this group - except for one important detail which I will get to below.
If those three are a wolf-pack together (i.e. Lottie as EW, Boro as N1-wolf, Nog as N2-wolf), I won't even be annoyed if they win.

Ok, should be back in a few (probably 3-4) hours when I have more time.

edit: x-posted since my last