View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:53 AM   #2233
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ha. Lithor amuses me.

I need you to change something...your post said:

Quote:
“Now if Athanar and Wynflaed have enough sense about them, which in this case I doubt, they will keep the fact that Javan was the bully quiet; however, if they do not, then dealing with Wulfric and Wilheard is punishment enough. They will break your brother’s hand if they have half the chance.”

The effect of his rambling came to him quickly. Thornden was no longer looking at him but was staring away and breathing hard the way men do when aggravated. Lithor would have laughed if he had not known that Thornden would be seriously offended at this.
Although upset, Thornden really wouldn't show such obvious signs of anger. Well, maybe he would, but not that kind. So...stick this in:

Quote:
They will break your brother's hand if they have half the chance."

The effect of his rambling came to him quickly when Thornden lifted his head sharply to look him in the face. His lips tightened in a hard line and his eyes flashed as he glanced about the hall for either of the eorl's sons. "Wulfric or Wilheard, you mean?" Thornden said, looking back at Lithor. Lithor nodded. (or whatever you want) Thornden shut his mouth and clenched his jaw, reverting his eyes to the fire once again.
And then I can see Lithor going ahead and asking why Javan did what he did, maybe to distract Thornden from the idea of the two young-men breaking Javan's hand. (By the way, Lommy, if you happen to read this - if you want your two characters to survive with all their limbs in tact, do not have them do anything like that to Javan. I would be furious, much less Thornden...and Saeryn...)

I'll see about posting before going to school today.

-- Folwren