View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #2208
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Thanks!

And you should start piling up Aedre's anger when she will hear later on that your parents are conspiring for someone to preceed her in inheritance!
Hmmmm....

Náin's reaction to all this has me curious--as far as he's concerned, Wulfric and Wilheard are probably lost causes, but he might approve in Aedre's case. On the other hand, Dwarves are ridiculously loyal to the "rightful" lord--I'm not sure how he'd deal with the (effective) disinheritance of Athanar's heir in favour of Saeryn--remember that he's not sure Scarburg's fixation on her alleged "rights" is a good thing.

Curious indeed.

Meanwhile, while I cogitate on the next episode of "Dwarven Commentaries: The Rohirrim Series", it occurs to me that there could be interesting interactions between the House of Athanar and Náin over this. Athanar and Wynflaed on purely theoretical issues. The boys would likely get a round scolding to shut up and be Men. Aedre--she's interesting. Nienna, if Aedre needs a radical new philosophy on life from someone only a mite taller than her, she can run into Náin at some point. He's shy enough around strange humans (especially their strange females) that he'll be as wary of her at first as she of him. Funny, I bet he'd try to talk her into learning an artisan's craft... can't see that going over very well with the Eorl.