View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 03:48 PM   #62
astarielle
Haunting Spirit

astarielle has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to astarielle
Eye

Astarielle had returned though unnoticed with her horse Talhandir and a few others. Talhandir had clearly thrown a bandit of her back and killed him out right, for she was only loyal to Astarielle.

Astarielle did not care for stories often finding them tedious and open to change. Many noe held little truth but she did not doubt that as this story was being told by one of her kindred it was true enough.

Astarielle climbed a nearby tree and cleared her throat "Once more I say we tarry too long, that little attack back there should have increased your sense of urgency. We cannot become frivilous and complacent we must continue to travel or at the vey least have a watch. I can not guarantee that one set of eyes will save you all, we must be more wary. No doubt that group of bandits will be one of many, they will travel and tell the rest of them about us, do you not understand?"

Astarielle sighed prehaps she had been to harsh. Immediately she climbed down and hid in the shadows as she did not like everyone watching her.

Talhandir nuzzled her master's side, "You understand don't you Tal." she said softly. Quickly she mounted at set off at a brisk trot circling the the group at distance, she at least would watch, maybe then they would understand the importance of a watch.