Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 05:30 PM   #30
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Mine perhaps isn't as weird as that but anyway:

The beginning of the dream isn't really relevant, it consisted of being shot at, breaking some bloke's nose, then trying to make a bed with the rest of my school. Then I went down a ladder (we were on a balcony) and suddenly I'm in this ravine with sheer cliffs going up all around and a door at one end. Theoden comes riding up and asks me to get on, but he's not put the bridle on properly so I have to do it up for him [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]. He canters off just as I manage to climb on and we find some troll-like orcs, but they're on our side and they're trying distract two huge Oliphaunts my tempting away a baby Oliphaunt. I'm now on my own horse and Theoden gos away a bit, while Eowyn and Faramir kiss (in the middle of a battle [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) while Eomer is galloping madly around. Two walls come down and trap Eowyn and Faramir and Eomer immediately comes up while Theoden is miles away, though trying hard to get here. An oliphaunt comes along and smashes its trunk down on Eowyn, Faramir and Eomer, the oliphaunt kind of disappears (as things tend to do in dreams) and I'm left looking at the three with their heads smashed in.

Not surprisingly, I woke up at that point.