View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 12:59 PM   #1143
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I'm anxious to see who the QT gives us to think about today. Does anyone have a tally of our proposed votes for the QT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Boro's analysis of Kath makes her look quite good, but I have to disagree about the Lhuna vote. Even if Kath had voted Eönwë, Lhuna would still have been on the lead because she reached 4 votes first. There would have still needed to be more subsequent votes for Eönwë than for Lhuna to save her, and that's why I don't think Kath's vote was that pivotal. Sure, she was in a place to give Lhuna a fighting chance. But I don't think she was in a place to save her. I can see a packmate not considering it worth it.
Well, Kath couldn't have known what I was going to do, but I was holding onto my vote, because there were a few (myself included) who had votes and didn't want to see lynched. Ok, maybe not the most pivotal/decisive vote, but I was waiting around to see who people were going to vote for and whether they were going with the QT or not. Definitely made my vote much easier than previous days, because I did view it as solidifying Lhuna's lynch, when there was still an opportunity to save her.