View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:15 PM   #282
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Nessa -> Rikae
BG -> Nessa
Lottie -> Kitanna
Skip -> elronds_daughter
Eomer -> Nessa(2)
Shasta -> Lottie
Pitch -> Nessa(3)

With the exception of Shasta, I dislike all of these votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Pardon, but I don't believe that's what I said. What I was saying was 'the Sallywagon sprang up very late in the day - it wouldn't surprise me if there was a wolf in the running at the time'. I didn't say 'every person in the running before Sally is a wolf'.
I know, but just because one wolf is in the running is no reason to come up with a new bandwaggon, since there were others to choose from. The Sally-waggon is only very suspicious if everybody else running was evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Please explain how you can say my vote for Nessa was "baddie-baddie-bad-bad" (which is an awful lot of emphasis) when you know neither my role (which you very obviously don't) nor hers.
Pretty bad case of bandwaggoning by someone I suspect on someone I think is innocent.

Quote:
I object to that nickname.

Quote:
I just don't get how you got there in the first place.
Mostly some things others said about you, Kitanna in particular, if I remember correctly. I'll have to go see for myself, which I probably won't be able to before the deadline.

So, Boro, how's toDay different to yesterDay? I'm waiting for something.

Out of the ones who have a vote, I could imagine going for Lottie myself (apart from what I said before, her vote for Kitanna is a very easy way out, which could be wolfish). Otherwise, I'd prefer Boro, but could also go for Pitch, Eomer, or Skip.

edit: crossed with Valier, there's another vote I like.

Last edited by Macalaure; 01-06-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote