View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #279
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
As time is fairly short, I won't be able to put a lot of detail into explanations.

I really don't see tp as suspicious today. The worst I think he can be accused of is related to the "vote for me" gambit, which at least stirred up some discussion. So I won't be voting for him unless something drastic happens to change my mind in the next couple of hours.

Likewise, the attack on the early voters for him seems a little silly to me... I've always been in the day 1s are annoying (etc etc) camp, and had I been around before all the controversy started, was thinking of doing the same thing just because tp is tp and it would have amused me. That makes it hard for me to suspect sally and lottie on the mere basis of early phantom voting.

And no, Noggie and Lommie, I'm not playing a phorc phiddle... but I do find it fun to be in-role as an orc. *throws disgusting and probably questionably procured items in a bubbling cauldron of smelly stew* If suspicion of me is only based on being in role, that's interesting, and will place my eye in the direction of said suspectors.

Izzy, Eonwe and Wilworc seem genuine.

Something is bothering me about Boro in his discussion with Mira.

As for the rest, I really can't tell one way or another.

Last edited by Celuien; 09-16-2010 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Xed with everyone between this post and my "I'm here" announcement.
Celuien is offline   Reply With Quote