View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 05:07 PM   #273
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Who all is a rep, and how many of you are interested in lynching Boro at all?

Lommy- I disagree with the thoughts that led to your vote, but I am at least pleased that out of the S-L-P triangle you chose the corner that you did. It's the most logical from my perspective, though my reasoning would obviously be different than yours.
Hmmn. I believe I know what that reasoning is (if sincere). Now I have to work out how well you'd be able to second-guess me...

I would, at the moment, consider lynching Boro or one of your supporters. No, not because wanting to elect you is inherently suspicious (it is, but but that's beside the point), but because all three have in different ways actually acted quite suspiciously in the course of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Firstly, even though phantom may be behaving oddly, I still am not okay with the idea to get him straightaway lynched. I think we may learn far more from his actions later, or at least I would still like to try it. Secondly, I really like Eönwë's posts. He says things I mostly really agree with.
Ummm. These comments seem a bit... random. Legate, at this stage there doesn't seem much of a move to lynch the phantom, and if you're talking about Steve's last post it doesn't make much sense at all (due to tiredness, it seems).

EDIT:X'd with Xed.

Last edited by Nerwen; 09-16-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote