View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #263
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Un-reps, who would you like to see lynched toDay?
For lack of anything better, I'd stick with one on the Sally-Lottie-phantom group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Now this looks a bit odd indeed. Why to run on defence of Boro on such a minor point? I mean the wolves oftentimes feel the threats to be more major than they are (everyone who has been a wolf knows that) and thence they feel the need to defend themselves or their friends in situations where no specific “defence” is needed (see the “confused” smilie there).
That comment from Nerwen doesn't seem like much to worry about. I don't see it as 'running to the defence' of Boro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Interesting point from Lommy. I do belong to those people who think we can lynch a villain on D1 in a normal game, and that those who diss D1’s are more often than not villains themselves (villains love randomness – or talking about the randomness of D1 - as it leaves no trace to them)
I hate to keep coming back to it, but that's what I dislike about tp's arguments in favor of Sally's and Lottie's votes: that it doesn't matter because you won't know anything by the end of Day 1 anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Why is everyone focusing on either giving the phantom power or negating him? can't we just treat him like a normal representative.
Easier said than done, but you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
So here Inzil is basically repeating Boro's post about balancing phantom with others, even down to the same suggestion of people: Boro and Lommy. I don't know why, but I don't like the implications of this. Of course, he does also mention Wilwa, but he's still mentioning the same thing. If we make phantom the centre of the game we won't be able to catch any elves.
I liked what Boro was coming out with at the time. Maybe that's why it looks similar.

x/d with all since 256