View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 09:44 AM   #123
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
You've spent those weeks toiling at a labour none of us would have tackled, Thena! Your time was not only well spent to our advantage, but used to further the cause of the Fellow/Galship.

I have also used the past weeks for Tolkien business, what with preparing my paper on the 'Autobiographical Tolkien' for the seminar lecture, along with the matching quilt. Ha! How many Tolkienists, even though they be much more learned than I, can boast of that combination?!

Unfortunately, it looks like we have temporarily lost Squatter - he hasn't been around much in the past several weeks. I left the males at a drinking revel; it would be great if you post, Thena - it doesn't have to be lengthy - then I can post for one or more of my male characters. Alas for the many irons I have in the fire at the moment...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'