View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #630
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Okay, so here's what it comes down to-

Frankly Lottie and Morsul both have more strikes against them, but the thing is it's because they've thrown themselves out there a bit more. I can say a greater number of both positive and negative things about them.

Manwe and Steve seem more non-committal, and I wonder if that's a sign of evil or if it's a hint of disinterest from someone with no role. Their votes seem pretty safe and they both missed one, so strictly on principle (in terms of enforcing the Barrow-Downs gaming standard) they would be the obvious targets, as I'm more content to let a Baddie win if they're noisy and running bold bluffs.

Anyway, the fact that they also seem slightly detached today with their necks on the line... I mean wouldn't an Ordo in danger of being lynched and losing be a bit more... Morsul-ish?

Anyway, less than 30 minutes to vote, and we don't want to wait until the very final minute. So guys- last chance. Make accusations. Toss out theories. Make pleas. Whatever you're going to do, this is it.