View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 10:29 PM   #380
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Aaand now I'm caught up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
We could do a race. Can we add posts faster than Legate can catch up? Highly unlikely, given that there are only so many of us active at the moment, and our posts are not Walls of Text.
++WALLS OF TEXT to Mordor. I'm already loving this thread. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
The mention of Aoife in a werewolf thread gives me bad flashbacks. Who among the presently dead were already around to play with Roa of old? Kitanna, Nog? She was scary good at this.
*raises hand* That woman is unreal. Gurthang and his Good Side was decimated in DWW I.

Also Mac, I saw what you did with the permutations. Thank you for noticing.

Quote:
Seriously [or far from so], a request for Nog: if you could do a pretend ++Brin vote from the QT before saying it's actually ++whoever, that would make everybody's day. (unless it's actually Brin)
If it's not too much to ask, Noggie, can you do this with every QT vote until she joins us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
I'm also hoping to keep an eye on Lhuna. She's been raising alarm bells for me since end of Day 2
Genuinely curious, may I ask why? Mac, sally, and Leggie can attest (if they remember, that is) that I hate being evil and am always nervous and over-cautious when I am one. Except for this game. It was a relief to finally enjoy being a wolf, for the first time, but apparently evil Lhuna works better when she's nervous and guilty about being evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Indeed. Anyways, did Lhuna just make a slip? The part Lommy quoted.
What was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
10 posts per Day, max 280 characters each, each post can contain a single quote of no more than one sentence (not counted in length limit). Vote can be a separate post, not one of the 10, but most only contain your ++vote.

The setting: a Faithful hideout on Numenor during the height of the Dark Times. Everyone has to be quiet in case Sauron's priests hear.

hS, game theorist? Maybe not.
I would join this game - if you promise not to make me a baddie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
The original setting was my very first game, modded by Mac, but it was unusually the other way around: the "Wolves" were the good guys. It was "The Isle of the Were-Faithful". The former queen Tar-Míriel was the Cobbler.
I think I was there, but I totally can't remember. You know you've been gone from the Downs for far too long when.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Welcome to the dead side. We have cookies!
One of the reasons I wanted to get here as soon as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
You gifted revealed, like any cobbler would, and got lucky. Still think you'd have been more use to the wolves alive in the late game ... but why don't you ask them?
I had a chaos-inducing suicide plan that was anchored on the Cobbler being alive, but I'm not sure if that makes her getting lynched early a good thing or not.

Quote:
Now we can finally figure out a proper way to integrate Prolonged QT Syndrome into this game.
Isn't the fact that we can talk Day and Night already a manifestation of this?
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote