View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:14 PM   #395
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, here is what I was typing up yesterDay to post when my *insert expletives here* internet died on me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
So, here are some random suspicion lists I came up with while showering:

Possible Baddies:
Lariren - Seems generally defensive
the phantom - I think he's being subtly bold. Kath said "he's too laid back, too not involved to be something important" and that's basically why I suspect him a bit. I think the manipulating will come when it needs to, and otherwise he's playing it cool. But what does that mean? Not sure.
Izzy -
Mnemosyne - She seems like the perfect grizzly. I have no idea why.

In the middle leaning towards baddie:
Brinniel
Eonwe
Mirandir

Probable Innocents:
Fea - I think.
Kath - She is the same Kath as always, whether good or bad, except a little flippant, so I think she's good.
Nogrod - As Fea described him as "obsessive," I think he's innocent. I think he plays it more smoothly and less on emotion when bad. Though actually I think he would be a good cobbler candidate.

Have no idea:
Sally
wilwa
Hansy
So yeah. I echo Fea. Nogrod?! And phantom, I have never seen more of a BS explanation for a vote.

Remember how I said the manipulating would come? Well look what happened yesterDay!

++the phantom

Even if I'm wrong, and he's not a werecreature, he deserves it for all this saving people nonsense.

I guess I wouldn't mind seeing Sally go at this point, either, but I like her more. And (fiiine, I'll give a legitimate reason here) I feel more certain at this point about phantom.

I have to go to class soon so I will explain/argue more my points about phantom later, promise. Hopefully not too much later.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote