View Single Post
Old 05-16-2002, 05:53 PM   #181
Thinhyandoiel
Wight

Thinhyandoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Thinhyandoiel
Eye

^.^ Yeah, it was funny. The characters, Malithil and Elfal (copyrighted 2002!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]) were supposed to be good friends, but then I realized that one came from the courts and one came from the protective force of their lands. Instantly it was known to me that they would NOT get along. That argument about parchment came along when they were packing for their journey and Malithil took out some parchment and a quill with a bottle of ink to take with him. Elfal instantly started berating him on the usefulness of such "weapons" and so it carried on from there.
Quote:
"...and what will you do if we are attacked? Write them a letter?" - Elfal to Malithil
That's just a line from it. I'm thinking of expanding the argument because I just loved it so much.

Hey, Saxony Tarn, what IS the half-Orc. Like, is she half-orc half-human, or is she half-orc half-elf?? I was just wondering on this. Because, if you think about it, it could really go either way. *shrugs* And I do have that story up at fanfiction.net under the originals section. Plus I'm getting some good pointers from some fellow authors here. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]