View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 01:29 PM   #112
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots Too good...

Saucepan and Feanor, I very much like those two images, regardless of how innacurate they are (well, Feanor's isn't too bad actually!)

And now to dispel the myth of Feanor of the Peredhil once and for all....

She is generally small. She has dark, almost black, hair which looks like she cut it herself yet is still very cool in a 70s punk-rock kind of way. Her eyes zip around the room at all times and she has the most mischevous (sp?) smile of any Barrowdowner, made all the more haunting by her abnormally long fingers, which point at you as if to say "I will capture you and lock you in my dungeon forever!" She constantly curls herself up into a tight little ball and the ignorant observer will consider her just another nervous little girl, yet the potential to explode into a wave of dancing fury is mere seconds away. Plus, she speaks in broken sentences which only add to the mystique, though those who know her realise that she is just not that eloquent (sp?) and would instead prefer to run away at breakneck speed into a wide open field, and imagine playing with the scarecrows.

*apologies for the (probably) bad spelling, my dictionary is elsewhere and my brain isn't certain of its own capabilities*