View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 02:04 AM   #108
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Narya Nice thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot
Nilpaurion Felagund: Tall, with spiked blonde hair. He has light blue eyes, or maybe green. For some reason it is very easy to imagine him with a surf board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Snickerdoodle
Nilpaurion Felagund: dark hair, dark eyes. you have a rubber chicken dangling out of your back pocket. (no idea, but it seems to fit!)
Funny. No-one thinks I look like my avvie. *shrugs shoulders*

Lady Snick got two hits: I am dark-haired and dark-eyed - Angband, almost everyone in the Philippines is! - but have I no chicken, rubber or real.

But I am thinking about that surf board. Thanks for the idea, Firefoot!

There goes your life savings.

Hush, Adam.

Anywhen, some of you I've already seen in photos, which is kind of bad for this exercise. So to those of you I haven't seen...I'm still fixing my KH-11 for that.

For the meantime, symestreem looks like Raven from Teen Titans. Especially with her weird references to a cloak and hood. Melts objects with her mind, or her stare, whichever suits her.

Perks...is Calvin. A young hyperactive savant with all evil ingenious plots waiting to explode from his mind. Hmmm...could you think of something for me?

Lady Snick is tall, dark-haired, with a bubbly personality, and love for blue smarties.

Evissė - still can't get over the dots - dances around with her golden hair and white dress flowing in the wind. Don't know why, though.

Kransha is, you guessed it, the Overmind of the Zerg. Although essentially an immobile organic computer, he controls his vast minions with his Shakespearean words and Cerebrates. Unfortunately, Tassadar destroyed him with a kamikaze carrier.

Meneltarmacil always has a stone to throw at me. Oh, and he used to be a rampaging firestorm.

Firefoot is as close to a thoroughbred equine as I can ever imagine, with her long flowing locks and her proud demeanour.

And Nilpaurion Felagund, who hasn't lookd in a mirror for over two months, thinks he's either the Voice of the Sacred Crane, or Charles Babbage's paramour. Seen copying both HerenIstarion and Turambar's sig.

Adam!!!

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 07-02-2004 at 02:09 AM. Reason: something to add
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote