View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 02:38 PM   #97
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Keeper of Dol Goldur: Whenever I read this guy's work, I picture a black haired, black eyed (possibly induced by contacts?) lanky guy leaning over some unfinished work, be it writing, drawings, or just reading some archaic documents. I can fully see him using a pair of brass knucks as a paper weight.

Sadly, I know Keeper, and so I also know that this description is pretty far off the mark. But my imagination is my own.

Evisse the Blue: about the same as I imagine Fleur Delacour from the Harry Potter books, only less snooty by far. Evisse has a skintone that reflects blue light, oddly enough, so although she looks nothing like a smurf, she is most certainly bluish.

I guess this is what happens to those of us who stick adjectives in our user names...

Fea

Edit: cross posting with Evisse the Blue. Now that is one heck of a coincedence!