View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 07:12 AM   #86
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Eomer of the Rohirrim: Built along the lines of one of my friends: tall, but not too tall, thin, but not skinny. You've got short dirty blond hair, possibly frosted. Your saunter always leaves the suggestion that you've got a song permanently stuck in your head. Your eyes are very much brown and leave people wondering what you could possibly be thinking. Occasionally they light up with some sort of feral spark... possibly when you see a dog that looks remarkably wargish?

Sleepy Ranger: short black hair, cut in a style that allows for spikiness, but is usually stuck out bed-head style. Your eyes are vividly blue. You can usually be found leaning in close to the keyboard of your computer, trying to squint out which key is which, while sipping three day old coffee that you filched from your parents.

Please, oh please, somebody tell me what I look like? Mirrors are simply soooo overdone these days... Besides, these descriptions are far more humorous.

Fea