View Single Post
Old 01-13-2004, 06:35 AM   #686
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Quote:
It seems I have created a time warp! I thought Naiore's orcs were going to attack Rivendell at night, so I wrote my posts for nighttime. Now I see the battle is taking place during the day. Whoops! I will be performing a quick edit to put us all back on the same time frame.
Ealasaide how do you make it afternoon?

Quote:
by early evening they could hear the crisp clear sound of the river Bruinen as it ran it's course to join the Mithiethel. (Amandur's post jan 3rd 10.50pm)
Quote:
The setting sun held not its exqisite wonder, but reminded her of the blood that would be spilled this night in their fair realm,
It would have also taken Toby some time to find Kaldir et all, he would have backtracked to their last known location then followed the trail to their current position, I thought they would hear the battle as they finish questioning Toby?