View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 02:12 PM   #47
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
People I like: McC (although if he's planning to be quiet himself while saying the silent ones should be lynched first, I'm going to vote for him ), Laddie (who seems to be getting a grip on the game well), and Mith (speaks sense and is likeable anyway).
I'm also liking Lommy for now (except that phantom bandwagon comment which looked a bit evil), mainly because I agree with her pretty much.

People I don't like: Boro (nasty) and phantom (my main competitor for the ladies' attention, and why not that of the gentlemen's, too? ). I won't concentrate on them today though, as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomz
What's the point in voting someone in order not to get them lynched? Would not refraining from voting be wiser?
Well if she isn't sure of her participation tomorrow and doesn't want to risk modfire? In that case I understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
But then if the Lovers win, don't only they win, and the Goodies don't?
Why couldn't there be two/three different winners? It takes nothing away from us if also the lovers win, or vice versa. I think they just want to survive together, not at the expense of others.
And basically the longer they stay alive, the better for us since they can work from the basis that they know a bit more than just their own innocence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I'm eratic, kind of crazy.
You never guess how I misread that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Whatever these people say, believe the opposite: Agan and Fea
I think Boro looks rather innocent and smart, you know, a player who's good to have around.

Greenie - maybe you should calm down and ignore Boro and phantom? It might save you from lots of headache.

Last edited by Aganzir; 05-19-2009 at 02:12 PM. Reason: xed with Lomz
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote