View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 12:00 PM   #889
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Tolkien

Fáinu was rather surprised, he was seeing Cree giving up one of her most faithful friends for one who had abandoned her. He placed his hand on Cree's shoulder and looked concerned.

"Are you sure that you wish to give up Avalon?" he said, "She has obviously been a good friend to you, and more faithful than I. Why give her up now? More than any living thing on Middle earth, she will stay by you till the end."

Cree swung around quickly to look at him. Avalon began to squawk, she perhaps senses what was going on. Fáinu looked deep into Cree's eyes and saw how truly hard it was fr her to give up her friend. Even if that friend was but a bird, she had a bond with Avalon that was special. Fáinu knew that Cree would have to let Avalon go, there was nothing he could say to stop her. He shook his head and stepped back.