View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 02:14 PM   #417
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I'd be hesitant to jump on something like "cheerfulness", but that second is a good thought - if literally all four of them are evil together. It's possible. Is that where you're leaning, Lommy?
I still think it's weird that you start a bandwagon that eventually lynched an ordo (when we have lynched no wolves yet) and when you post the next time you're not sorry/bummed at all but instead think it was hilarious that it happened? Like, regardless of how funny the dead empowering Brinn was (I don't think it was so funny but I was never big on humour anyway ), wouldn't you at least have mixed feelings about it if it contributed to an ordo lynch? Especially if you yourself contributed too? That's why Rikae gives me the vibe that they don't really care too much about the wellbeing of the village.

As for Rikae-Legate-Form-Kath - that would be a pretty epic wolf pack hiding almost in plain sight. Not impossible, but I'm a bit hesitant to jump on a big conclusion like that. I haven't followed all their interactions well enough but it doesn't sound implausible.

edit: xed with Rik and Kath
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote