View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 01:34 PM   #403
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
Reading through the thread, I'm at... page 3. The painkillers might be numbing the effects of the caffeine as well. One thing that went into my decision matrix to reveal now is that I don't want to accidentally fall asleep and wake up lynched--because then you're definitely entering DAY 4 with all four lycans still alive.

I'll eat something and see if that shakes off the lethargy I'm feeling. If not, I'd probably have to vote early.

(Legate, sorry, but so far, you're it.)
So your plan was literally just to avoid the lynch?

From the rules so I can get a handle on this:
Beast Hunter (1)- The BH sets a booby trap near 1 person's location each night in hopes that the trap will catch and kill a werewolf. The BH may put the trap near themself, but can not set it near themself or the same person 2 nights in a row. If victim of the NW's haunting, the BH receives a PM stating they were frozen by a horrible nightmare and could not set their booby trap that night.

Ok, so revealing before there is a NW is sensible, but revealing at all surely isn't? I can't see that Nilp was that close to being lynched toDay to then basically end up as a non-killable player. Because surely now the wolves won't go for him and so we have a useless Hunter. It's an annoyingly perfect hiding place for a wolf, too.

My instinct is always to believe Gifted reveals because what-if but I don't like it.