View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 02:33 PM   #236
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
In her post about Legate she didn't mention anyone else by name in regards to the fake vote. Here she says still wary of G55 and Pitch which unless I missed something, she hadn't actually mentioned them at all prior. Not long after this Rikae says she would likely vote for Brinn if DL was right then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
This looks suspicious to me. She never once mentioned Inzil and now he's her top suspect. But this all reads too clumsy for Brinn, to obviously trying to look guilty, almost. I'd say she's more likely a cobbler than a wolf at this point in the postings.
Clearly you did miss something because I mentioned in my post last night that I was wary of Inzil, G55, Pitchwife.
Inzil is on the list because it feels like he's trying to be helpful without providing a lot of substance. After a night's rest and thinking it over, I felt better about G55's posts, especially after the exchange with Rikae. Still suspicious of Pitchwife, but I'm also aware if innocent, he could make good cannon fodder, hence my suspicion of you.

X-Posting with a bunch of posts I'm sure..