View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 02:30 PM   #233
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Shasta re Eönwë/Greenie being Agreeable : That was supposed to be the beginning of a list of people I haven't been able to get an idea of yet (and yes, Greenie is in that category too, as is Zil, and Lhuna, and Lommy and Lalaith and I'm sure a few others), but there was too much going on to catch up on so I gave up and just put that out there.
This isn't not plausible, for the record, but I don't think I buy it wholesale - that wasn't the feeling I got from the comment you made and I'm not sure I agree with Inzil being in that group, either.

Requires more thought.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote