View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
The fun thing with the online Tolkien version though is that if you get a name of a place or person you don't know already you have to do some researching - and that will help you learn more of the Tolkien universe!
Am I already contradicting myself while saying on the other hand you can make snap-decisions and then on the other say you need to do some research?

Partly yes, I'm afraid.

But if we have 24-hour turns there should be ample time for everyone to either just make reaction-based decisions like in the live-game, check out any facts they need, add banter or comment on others etc. as much as they wish.

I myself at least hope this would be as a relaxed game there is - as Apples to Apples is...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote