View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:09 PM   #98
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Hm, Agan is actually right... the thoughts she cites of Nog are most peculiar... although he is known for sometimes coming up with schemes overcombined up to the point of being Wolf-y... but yea, given all that... I am not going to vote him now, but watching for the time being...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Trying to earn cuteness points, or what?
Same goes for you - see above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Not under the radar more like a duck doing a lot of work under the surface. Doing a very whizzy spreadsheet. That confirms my earlier stated mistrust of lists...
Point taken.

Well... okay, even though there is not so much about it,

++Nessa

Of all the submarines, except for Mith (who now started posting), the one whose post was giving odd vibes to me.

I am pretty sure now some good posting starts, but I really have to go to sleep. So, vote well... and hope that we don't lynch a Seer or something.

EDIT: x-ed with Agan (you're welcome! - they say laughter prolongs life, so maybe they won't see you in Mandos still for a while), phantom, Shasta (yes, I was sure the real fun will begin just now, but alas, I really have to sleep) and LG. Good night!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 01-26-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote