View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 06:13 AM   #142
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas in spandex
I guess she is a bit peculiar. I posted. Dunno if I'm too late.
Definitely not too late! About 11 hours remain now...

Good to see you here!

On to other matters...

Azaelia
:
Quote:
Now, if I was an orc, I wouldn't put a fellow Orc's name on the innocent list with only my own alongside. It's not good for the group mentality: what if something happened and I was lynched...then someone might connect us, and we'd be out two. But I am no orc. Which means (hopefully) that Spawn isn't one, either.
True. It would make more sense for an orc to make an "innocent" pair with an innocent, though (knowing this) I wouldn't put it past a bold orc to point out a second member of the pack on an innocent list. Bluff and double bluff.

Actually, your being innocent doesn't mean that Spawn is or isn't. I've been throughly fooled by many a clever *coughSaucepanEomercough* wolf recently.

Your defense feels genuine, and I can believe bad luck in a guilty appearing voting position. I eagerly await the larger analysis.

*~*~*~*

I'm not sure I understand the suspicion of Spawn based on her vote for Roa yesterday. There were some odd things about Roa, though I tend not to see them as particularly serious, and Spawn did explain being short of time for further explanations at the time of her vote. I don't really suspect Spawn, though my respect for her usually excellent instincts as an innocent could be coming into play. I'll watch and review, and try to be objective.

I'm leaning more towards trusting Grendelien. Quite an interesting post...

I was going to analyse Sleepy, but I'm waiting for toDAY's posts since all I'll find from yesterday is my annoyance at late Nilpishness.