View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 04:22 PM   #66
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

My defence of Lhuna was overdue, for everytime in the game of Werewolf I attack her with wolvish ways.

Probability dictates that she is finally a werewolf now...but I'm willing to play along.

Nothing much interesting has happened yet, apart from TGWBS and Garin's votes for themselves. Could be wolvish attempts to hide but I'm inclined to leave them for the moment.

They might be pursuing a strategy. At least, their behaviour might tell us something

This is my strategy: I will not explain it just now, I will merely hope that at least a few other villagers will understand what I'm trying to do.

See how it's followed up, you know?

++LITTLEMANPOET

Probably quite a dangerous thing to do, but apart from my royal ways (and my magnificent skill with music and singing and arts in general; as well as my pleasant demeanour and delightful good looks) I'm expendable.

Just....don't think this is too weird, ok? Think about what I'm doing and what it could do for the village.

And good night! Let's catch a wolf.