View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 03:31 PM   #52
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
The werewolves are understandably being very cautious today. I haven't found much. This is what I have so far:

Gurthang is being over-eager. That is no indictment of lycanthropy, just reminds me of me in past games. He has accused Guy and Valier of being the Lovers; his evidence leaves much to be desired. He's shooting blind, seems to me. (post #20)

Valier has accused "the unemployed". Quite random. (#19)

Samwise has accused Cailin with less than stellar evidence, as noted by Ang. (#25)

Lhuna suggested not spreading our voting out too far, but without suggesting specific parameters; this helps the village less than it appears to. (#3)

Eomer says not to lynch Lhuna toDay without saying why. (#14) A hypothesis for the Lovers could be built out of this, but that is all.

The following individuals have given substantive posts, to their credit:

Lalaith #4
Spawn #7, 17, 30
Cailin #9
Celuien #12
Kath #16
Samwise #48
Caran #49
Eonwe #50
Ang #51

Glad to see Ang not being quite so mad so as to not be helpful. This cannot be said of Guy, whose participation gets no better than this stone cutter's contempt. Garin has apologized for similar behavior, which is good.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote