View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 07:59 PM   #180
Fire-Galad
Animated Skeleton

Fire-Galad has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Sindahir unable to stand the indoors any longer, walked over to the door opened it, and walked out. As she walked to the stables, Sindahir thought about the last times she had seen her family.

Sindahir was running in a foot race against two Gondorian boys, Feanor, and Maikaalph. She ran as fast as the wind and left the boys far behind. After winning the race, the boys congraulated her, but Maikaalph sulked. The day was as beautiful as could be and nothing in Middle-Earth could spoil it. Execpt a band of Orcs. When They attacked, Feanor made sure that Sindahir was safe befor fighting. Sindahir had crawled over to the battle to watch and what she saw was horrifying. Most of the Orcs were dead or chased off, but twenty remained. Sindahir watched as her mother had given the Orc she was fight a killing blow when another Orc got behind her mother, stabbed, and killed her. Sindahir looked around to see if anyone could have saved her. Feanor, her father, and many of the other adults were giving chase to the Orcs. All execpt Maikaalph. He was just standding there doing nothing. Sindahir had jumped out of her hidding place and shot the Orc responsible for her mather's death.

Sindahir smiled ever so slightly. She had never been good at combat so that shaot had made Sindahir feel better. Only even to this day she had never forgiven Maikaalph for what he did. She then turned to two days after she had run away.

Sindahir was walking when she heard hooves behind her. Not wanting to be found, Sindahir hid in some bushes. Her father and Feanor came riding into veiw. the two of them talked for awhile before an Orc ambush attacked them. Both were killed in the fight. Not wanting to be found, Sindahir stayed hidden until the Orcs were far enough away that she could shoot at them and run. So that's what she did. Sindahir had to run for days until she reached Rohan There she met and befriended Snowstar. The two had shared many adventures and Sindahir became a crafty Ranger in her ways until they came to the Shire. So had ended that adventure and another had begun.

"Yea, another adventure." Sindahir whispered to Snowstar. The horse moved her head like she was nodding. "Oh, you think so too?" Sindahir walked out feeling lonely. "Am I so much like a Silvan Elf that no one will talk to me?" She noticed Melisil and Erusto enjoyong themelves. Sindahir rubbed her bracelet, the jewels gleamed like stars. "I wonder if Maikaalph's back from his talk with Sam. I better go check." Sindahir stopped, closed her eyes, and listened. Yes, there was. The sea always calling her and she always ignoring it. "Maybe my time has not yet come, my friend."

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 10:25 AM January 10, 2004: Message edited by: Fire-Galad ]</font>

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 10:25 AM January 10, 2004: Message edited by: Fire-Galad ]