View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 02:51 PM   #124
Lady Alasse
Wight

Lady Alasse has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

In the distance a faint spot appeared on the horizon, whatever it was, was approaching fast. Some of the Uruks strained there necks to look above as Lady Alasse arrived riding upon the Lord of the Eagles back. She slid off his back and then walked to his head.

"Thank you so much for giving me a ride." she said and then turned to walk down the hall, but was suddenly blinded by dozens of Cameras going off in her face. Blinking, and blushing at the attention she took one step forward.

She was dressed in a pure white dress that reached to the floor except in the front where it was slightly higher to show of her dainty white slippers- and to keep her from tripping on the gown.

Her waist length brown hair was swept back from her face, and her brown eyes sparkeled with delight as she walked toward the hall. in one hand she held her delicate reed flute. Maybe they would eventually turn of this racket. Oh well every thing was almost perfect.

She finally approached Mithadan.

"So sorry I'm late! something was wrong with our internet server and I couln't get online." she explained.

"thats quite all right." Mithadan replied.

Lady Alasse made her way delicatly over to the buffet. Large crowds always made her nervous. Hmm Balrog wings? yuck! she hated spicy food. Maybe just a quick lemba and a cup of cappuchino did they serve that here?

After gathering her plate of food she made her way over to the table where Frodo Baggins and Maggie where sitting.

"Excuse me, but is this seat taken she asked shyly." and when no one replied she slid into the seat.

"I hope I'm not to late" she thought nervously, "This is my first time at a Barrowdowns Birthday party!"
He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by my arms.-II Samuel 22:35