View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 02:42 PM   #121
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
1420!

"Yes, the music is, *er*...Well, it's not entirely heinous. I've heard Vervet monkey calls that were much worse," Lush babbled, allowing herself to be lead by a path strewn with primroses by a very attractive-looking Diamnond (not that Diamond was unattractive on any other days, but on this particular day Diamond's extreme attractiveness could be constituted as a felony in several states).

"I must say, I'm a bit surprised by the, um, purity of your, ah, pantsuit," said Diamond as she looked Lush over more closely.

Diamond could have sworn that Lush winked at that precise moment, but it was most likely a trick of light caused by a shimmer off the disco ball reflecting off the shiny hair of the delicious wife of Legolas, whose name is too elaborate to pronounce by poor uneducated twerps such as we.

The decorous progress of the two really really really ridiculously good-looking young women was suddenly interrupted as Lush stumbled in her tracks, and sniffed the air, her eyes growing wide.

"S?" She muttered. "S?"

[ May 01, 2003: Message edited by: Lush ]