View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 02:43 AM   #548
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I was thinking.. (shock horror!) about how Barrold and Avanill are supposed to have stolen several books form Tallas place. Since it was Avanill who raided the place, and seemign to be the more literary man, im guessing that he must have picked it up...

I really want to do something about this because i believe it could be really interesting. So i need some help... What exactly would the books contain? Im hoping this will be something exclusive to Avanill that he can keep in his mind for later or that it is details about the past of certain figures in society (or details that Tallas may have come across when two of the greatest Bandit threats of Middle Earth came to clashed with oneanother and one was killed.... (Avanill's father) ) Which would make Avanill more and more unsure about whether helping Naiore is the right thing or not...

Help!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~My lord, Éomer~