View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 05:56 AM   #535
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Hilde,No, Hansian didn't mention it! he was too preoccupied by thoughts of his father [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] imagine [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway my original plan was to have Léspheria and Amandur tell Dúlrain his mistake, but alas the oppertunity was missed, But no matter he will find out eventually.

Another thing Dúlrain, has no Idea that any of the rangers already know of Kaldir's survival least of all that they all know!! So he will be none to please to find out that his revelation is old news, especially with Amandur who he respects not only as a leader but a friend, it will come as a harsh blow that he found Kaldir and never told him.

One more thing, anyone who knows Kaldir personally should also be aware of Dúlrain. Where ever Kaldir went his friend was always found two steps behind, but never in his shadow. The only time they were parted was Ravenfalls hence Dúlrain's guilt.

Also another thing in my mind, Dúlrain once harboured bad feelings towards the Rangers that survived Ravenfalls holding them like himself partially reasonsible for Kaldir's fate, but after the war and his time riding with Hanasain these feelings left him, but I see them returning with his own guilt.

Hilde, its been what 15/16 years since Ravenfalls, so Dúlrain has not recognised Rauthain as one of the men who was with Kaldir at that time, But I'm sure when Rauthain talks about Kaldir he will remember and some of those bad feeling will resurface. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]