View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 08:43 PM   #525
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Quote:
Nerindel, I kinda feel sorry for Toby. I'm sure he's not so nasty as to deserve being gangpressed into helping Naiore.
oh! I have plans for master longholes, you feel sorry for him now but you might not think that later as our story progresses [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Quote:
Nerindel Did Avanill learn of an Elf called Menecin in nearby Imladris from Tallas, overhearing him whisper that to Vanwe?
No he learned nothing from Tallas, but knowledge resides in the house if one knows were to look [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

A point that may intrest Barrold, all Tallas journals are leather bound and gilded with mithril, but they are all written in the ancient script of the Noldor. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

RIP Tallas *sniff sniff*

(Irony) the knife Tallas gave to Vanwe, is Barrolds. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Wasn't sure if you missed that or not. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ October 27, 2003: Message edited by: Nerindel ]