View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 11:31 AM   #181
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dűm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
Dancing Spawn
Day One
Post #11: In-character Day 1 stuff
#49: Notes that people are acting more carelessly than usual, specifically Boromir, Formendacil, and perhaps Cailín. Thinks retractable votes make it more confusing because it's harder to keep track of who has what number of votes.
#96: Comments on skirmish between Sauce and Lommy. Not very suspicious of either of them, but wary of "clueless villager" act by SpM. Comments that TGWBS doesn't seem to be posting much of substance. Says Boro twisted Lommy's words.
#105: Votes Boro, who she says has "looked the fairest but felt the foulest".
Day Two
#159: Says she won't be able to participate much toDay, and if we want to vote for her, go ahead, because she's not in the mood for caring much about it right now. Says a wolvish Caran may have thought Form was the Seer and killed him overNight. Also thinks Caran is acting insecurely. Thinks Sauce is acting differently than usual, but says she'll have to look more closely. Wishes lmp had given a better reason for his vote for her. Says Lommy looks edgier than usual. Wary of TGWBS.
#167: Re-posts for Cailín what she said about TGWBS yesterDay. Analyzes his posts toDay and says she remains suspicious of him. Responds to lmp about his vote for her.

Post #159 comforts me somewhat about her, as she says she doesn't care much if she receives votes. Of course, it would be just as easy for a wolf to say that, but she sounds genuine enough. She's another careful one, though, who I'll be watching.

So, I'm leaning towards Fea right now as my main suspect.
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote