View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 09:41 PM   #415
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Also, why, in both your posts, does it seem that Shae has no clothing on? It's very confusing and I'm bothered if that's the case. Very, extremely bothered. I'm sorry to be the one to complain, but it seems mighty uncomfortable to me. If she is clothingless, yick, if she is not, Tevildo, sorry, you're posts make it unclear to me.
Shae is wearing clothing, though they do appear more as tattered rags. Did you get the indication that she wasn't by Tevildo's mention of the brand on her ankle? Shae doesn't have shoes- just rags on her feet. Basically her legs are bare from the knee down. So much to one's joy/disappointment , Shae is definitely not naked- she'd probably attract too much attention if she were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
It seems Lindir would be pretty quick to notice that she was a woman, for one thing, and that she didn't look very much like the other slavers for another. When Dorran mistook her for a bad person, that was understandable, considering his position, but Lindir's putting a knife to her back doesn't make sense.
You know, I did like the whole mistaken identity idea, but you do have a point. As an elf, Lindir would most likely not mistaken Shae for a slaver. Perhaps if the roles were to be reversed and Shae mistakes Lindir for the enemy. After all, being blind in one eye, Shae's vision is fairly poor, plus she has never seen an elf before.

Just a thought. It's all up to Tevildo to make the changes....