View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 09:23 AM   #279
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, well, I am here, but I guess this is over for me already - practically everybody voted for me now, and I am not very sure if it can be changed.

That said, I could vote too, although it will be seemingly only symbolical:

++Nogrod

But you all will be doing the same toMorrow just as soon as you see that you lynched an Ordo.

Okay, it is really silly that everybody is so easy to believe Nogrod: I think you should use some thinking of your own and at least ponder the other possibility, but most people (except perhaps for Rune or something) basically appear and dump me immediately. If you act like this, then practically any charismatic enough person could manipulate you folks. Like Brinn said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I'm inclined to trust Nogrod, though I still don't really get why he revealed when he did. Was he really that concerned he'd be a potential Night kill? I couldn't see that. Anyway, we'll know the truth soon enough.
Well that's exactly what I am saying, and you will see. What reason did he really have to reveal? Moreover, the fact that he did it by the end of the Day basically prevented any reaction among the people and so everybody went to sleep at Night with the idea of me being a Wraith already there with no contest.

Nogrod's relation to Nerwen should be looked at, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
Will we have a DAY where little is done save speculate on Nogrod and Legate, and afterwards voting for Legate? Will this not be an aid to those three others who wish to hide in the shadows? Will we waste a DAY given to us by the One in such manner?
Now that's a good point, yes. But seems nobody did anything much.

And I just hope the real Seer remains alive for some just reasonable amount of time.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote