View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 08:36 AM   #278
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Leaf

In my previous post I was referring to the first DAY's voting. So clarified, I shall proceed to my actual post.

~*~

Ah, the power of the nebulous . . .

First of all, I sympathise with Nogrod's frustration when he urges others to post, but for a rather more circumspect reason. In Legate's two lists he dismisses more than half of the village as silent; some of his kind might easily be hiding among them.

This is Legate's DAY 1 list. Setting aside the dead, the prophet and Nerwen, and the silent:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Nienna - despite the first sort of exchange with Nog, I am inclined now to see her behavior as genuine, and not as a particular intention to fly under the radar. Thus, hope to see her posting more in the future: like I said, this far, the picture seems genuine.

. . .

wilwarin538 - the first impression is somewhat positive, I think she is trying to make some input, I only once again hope that there will be more in the future. It is yet quite some time till the end of Day 1, so let's see...

. . .

Rune Son of Bjarne - he actually reminds me of the typical Rune who weighs arguments of everybody... so he makes me feel him as rather innocent.
Lhunardawen - I guess my dear wife should learn her place, but now I would like to see more than one-(or few-)liner input from her.

. . .

satansaloser2005 - this far, she's being more or less like her usual self, though it seems to me a bit defensive with her reaction to Brinn's vote, which was, like Brinn said, random. Well, whatever - let's see what comes in the future.
He is being ambiguous with his statements, but it is merely 14 hours since the opening of the court, so I suppose that would account for some of that.

This is Legate's DAY 2 list. Once again, setting aside the dead, the prophet and Nerwen, and the silent:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
wilwarin538 - with the recent posting with Eomer and all I am becoming again a bit more confused, so I don't know. Maybe it would do good to look at her in total... or then maybe who knows, as sometimes she seems to me quite hard to get. "Chaotic."

. . .

Rune Son of Bjarne - looks still more or less the same to me, like a good Rune

. . .

satansaloser2005 - posts a bit more scarcely, so it's hard to say now. I would certainly like her to post more: otherwise, just sticking with my feelings from yesterDay.
He says even less about the members of the court, which is a mark of an evil being not wishing to hide in silence, but in the spoken word instead. (Of course, having a silent village does not help. I fear much blood would be shed by the silence ere this court closes.)

I shall continue to examine the archives for more of his statements.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote