View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:07 PM   #264
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Leaf

May I be allowed to speak before Your Majesty, Werewolf, forty-fifth of that name?

Will we have a DAY where little is done save speculate on Nogrod and Legate, and afterwards voting for Legate? Will this not be an aid to those three others who wish to hide in the shadows? Will we waste a DAY given to us by the One in such manner?

I say nay to all these, respected members of the court of Werewolf. Therefore I propose that we use this DAY to analyse the words of Legate, and those who were somehow connected to him, or those he chose to ignore. Also, should we not be more fervent in looking among ourselves where these Wraiths would hide? We shall reconvene tomorrow less one foe, certainly, but also without our most powerful ally. (Unless the Ranger has risked not protecting our Seer, but I will not count on that.) I have witnessed the reigns of the noble ancestors of our esteemed Werewolf, and I have witnessed the fall of many an innocent after having a prophet revealed before them. Now the danger is greater for us, for our foes are more numerous. We must remain vigilant.

Your Highness, most esteemed members of his court, that is all.

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 05-07-2009 at 05:37 AM. Reason: member -> members (sheesh)
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote