View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 08:29 PM   #260
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quick note: a lot of evil-looking posting happened after I was gone yesterDay... they can't all be wraiths, but I think especially Wilwa, Eönwë and Brinniel need looking at. Also possibly Shasta, just from the way Legate talks about him.

I do not have time to say much now, and in fact I'm mildly surprised to be still alive... but then I was surprised to find Lhuna alive yesterDay. Looks like the wolves are too afraid of the Ranger to pick anyone half-obvious. (Or else Lhuna's one of them.)

–Well, that's my theory. I want to hear others.

And let's not forget Sally... (Yes, half the village is looking evil!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Well this is....interesting. Veeeery interesting. The question is whether I should comment or not, at the risk of saying something I shouldn't. Does that make sense? No? Good, me neither.

Well from what I see there's one thing in this game that's for sure. The question is whether to vote for the nassssty Legate now or wait until some discussion's been had.
Why? Do you have some specific reason to think that Nogrod's making a false reveal, and that it isn't wolf-on-wolf?

Anyway–

++Legate of Amon Lanc.

I hope to be back later, but I can't promise anything– busy day ahead.