View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #246
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Sorry Legate. I did actually feel a bit bad thinking that you'd face a whole Day as a known wolf - and that you would have to either come up with something (which you'd granted have 24 hours to think about with your mates - including the night kill) or then just give up. That's not a nice situation, I know.

And it's applaudable how you try with speculation about the "real seer" or looking back for motives why Kent was killed.

Very good indeed from your part. You play nicely.

And it's true in fact that you don't know if I'm the real seer. But you know I'm right with your role.

Anyway, after you are lynched toDay and shown your evil alignment and I'm dead toMorrow as the seer, then this little excercise is over for both of us. Which is in a way sad but no can do. I just couldn't trust on your goodwill the last Night and so I had to act.

I mean I would have been forced to make a clear enough hint about your evil role yesterDay as I couldn't count myself among the living toDay by just staying away from you with enough high a probability. But had I made it, you guys would have killed me the last Night without a chance to get one more dream. Being a seer is fun but quite stressing. If you have one wolf bagged is it enough? Can you risk another Day without hinting about it clearly enough and lose one baddie for the village just because you want to take the risk?

Well, I decided not to take the risk.

So just to underline the situation: Legate is a ringwraith.

++ Legate

There.

And Nerwen is a plain ordinary innocent - probably for two Days more (if the ranger works decently).

Okay. Now a cigarette first and then a few thoughs before going to bed.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote