View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 04:59 PM   #799
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Quote:
also...i tend to talk like Sam, if you get my meaning (if you get my meaning...)
I love doing that, if you follow me. But when people make fun of you, then it's hard, cruel hard. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Now I'm starting to scare myself.
Don't we all....

Quote:
Then I go to the quiz section of the Downs and that smart feeling washes away...
You can say that again.... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

-I love to make little obscure LOTR jokes that even someone who's obssessed might take a while to understand. Then I explain them to my mom... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I still think they're funny, but not many other people do... What are people coming to these days?

-When you decide that your list of imaginary friends is not complete without LOTR characters, so you add Merry, Pippin, Gollum, Frodo, and Sam. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hobbits galore!

-When you randomly decide to write a comic book, and by the second page you have already added hobbits to the mix of characters... (it's cool!)

-When you come to this thread every day that your on the Barrow-Downs, just to get updates. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-We know we're already obssessed because we've started to develop our own culture. You know, "kelebrate", elvish phrases, furthuring our obssession, trying to get weird looks, the like. Someday we should form our own country....

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote