View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 09:52 PM   #796
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
1420!

Quote:
A few weeks ago, I went in to get my Senior pictures taken (you know what I'm talking about, right?) And instead of bringing in school memorabilia (sp?), I brought my Fellowship cloak, and Sting, and Narsil... going for the hobbit look and everything...
Cool! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I want to dress up as an Elf for the prom. It's coming up this year... Usually I'm a hobbit person, but I think I'll be an elf for a change. The whole hobbit no shoes thing would be a little awkward...

Quote:
That generates some strange questions from my non-obsessed friends, which means I get to explain to them!
Woo! I love explaining things to people. It makes me feel smart... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Then I go to the quiz section of the Downs and that smart feeling washes away...

-When the hardest decision you've had to make all year was "Should I buy the action figure or the poster?"

-When you can relate LotR to any movie. *I related it to Daredevil three times! Beat that! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]*

I had another, but I forgot it...