View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 08:47 PM   #784
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

So, Tinuviel, you just decided to slip in right before me, did you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
When you are asked what your favorite character in a book was and you say Luthien. The thing was, this was in French class, so I had to attempt to explain her story in that language. Not so easy to do.

When you write fan-fiction in your physics class. And still get the notes.

When you can multitask between writing LotR fan-fiction and schoolwork without skipping a beat.
Hurrah for multi-taskers! Yes, I never seem to have had too much trouble doing other things during science classes. And explaining about Luthien can sometimes be quite difficult.

-I'm sure I've said this before, but I'll say it again: When you go to a sleepover and tell your mildly obssessed friends the Tale of Tinuviel throughout the day and night (it takes a long time to tell!)

-When you notice, to your utter joy, that there is an LOTR bookmark on the wall of your English class. One day when you are lingering there after school, you ask your teacher why it is taped to the wall revealing the orc side, instead of the side with Boromir on it (perhaps you all know of what I speak). You then obtain permission to switch it, and sit through your English class smiling because there's a Boromir on the wall. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-When your school library gets the TTT bookmarks, you stealthily grab one of each when the librarian isn't looking.

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote